Monday, April 27, 2015

Morgan Phillips Cakes on Wedding Wire

I have some exciting news to share this morning from Morgan Phillips Cakes. My business is officially listed as a vendor on Wedding Wire in the DC, Maryland and Virginia database. This is an exciting move for me considering Wedding Wire is the industry's #1 online database of all things wedding. It will serve as another outlet for me to post pictures and information of my recent work, as well as communicate with clients present and future. 



With this move I am hoping to be able to reach new clients in the DC area, as well as hear from some of my previous clients now that I have a platform for them to leave comments and reviews. It is the first of many new exciting changes that I have in the works for this wedding season to hopefully grow my business and begin bookings for the 2016 wedding season. Next on the list is rolling out a new and more professional website layout to make it even easier to find information on my cakes. I can't wait for when I'll be able to launch the new site and show off what I've been working on behind the scenes!




But until then, if you have a moment today, please click on over to my new home on Wedding Wire and check out what I have so far! ---> Morgan Phillips Cakes on Wedding Wire




To anyone planning a wedding, event or party I definitely recommend using Wedding Wire (and affiliate company Event Wire) to find local vendors and get inspiration. In addition to providing you with information on all the vendors in your locale, Wedding Wire also has all kinds of wedding planning resources for FREE. You can make a wedding website, organize information for your guests, make inspirations boards and access tons of mobile apps to make your engaged life easier. 




If I have ever had the pleasure of working with you, it would mean so much to me if you could take a few minutes and leave a review on Wedding Wire. It's been the ride of a lifetime to be a part of all of your important moments, and I've loved every part of it! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all this is so interesting. I loved reading this post. The photographs are also brilliant. I have ordered a huge royal cake for my royal wedding ceremony that will be held at the prettiest Boston venues.

    ReplyDelete